OUR COVID PROTOCOLS for 2022 – 2023
- Every parent will have to sign our specific COVID disclaimer as well as our regular disclaimer. The disclaimers can be signed online during the registration process.
- No parents will be allowed in the studio (except one parent or caretaker per Little Dreamer student who may sit in the waiting area if their child needs them for emotional support.)
- For the 2022-2023 dance season we will be following the COVID guidelines recommended by the CDC for K-12 schools, and mandates by NYS for the local K-12 schools. As of March 2, 2022 mask-wearing is optional in Dream Studio for well students. If family members are exhibiting signs of illness. students should wear masks.
- Students will be allowed to change in the studio and use the dressing rooms provided.
- Students will be allowed to continue entry and exit through the front door.
- All students must wash their hands and/or sanitize after using the bathroom.
- Each student will sanitize hands when necessary at their own discretion.
- Hands-on corrections will resume. If a student is uncomfortable with hands-on corrections please let the faculty know.
- Barres, bathrooms, and chairs will be sanitized once a day before classes begin. Studio floors will be cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- Students will exit through the front door of the studio.
- Parents must ensure that they are not late to pick up their child. Parents may not wait in their cars in the driveway in front of the studio. Please wait in the parking lot for your student.
- Please do not send your child to class if they have a fever, are sick, sneezing, coughing, or show any signs of illness If family members are ill, students must wear a mask.