Recognizing the pressures that the dance world puts on young dancers with regard to body types, and understanding that these pressures can cause long-term self-esteem issues, we at Dream Studio encourage all body types to learn the art of dance and enjoy its many benefits without concentrating on size or shape.
Our students receive strict, accurate technical instruction which will condition their bodies; however, all bodies are different, and dancers will be encouraged to study dance for the love of dance and not to attain a certain body shape or “look.” We hope to create a nurturing and healthy atmosphere for all our students.
Announcements & Important Dates
- First Day of Classes – September 11, 2023
- Last Day of Classes –June 22, 2024 with make up week June 24-29
- Recital –June 9, 2024
- Our Only Closings (aside from weather related) are as follows:
- October 31, 2023
- Thanksgiving break: 11/22/23-11/26/23 (Re-open 11/27/23)
- Winter Break: 12/23/23-01/02/24 (Re-open 01/03/24)
- Spring Break: 03/24/24-4/01/24 (Re-open 04/02/24)
Reminder: Make-up classes for snow closings are scheduled by the studio, announced in class to students and by email to families.